About Feeling Groovy At Eagle Creek Ranch
Northern California Historic Mountain Ranch Resort
At A Glance
• Cabin style guestrooms, including daily breakfast
• Located in the heart of Trinity Center, CA
• Farm-to-table restaurant and lounge COMING SOON
• 64 miles from Redding Municipal Airport
• 116 acres of private mountain property
• Surrounded by California’s largest national park
Our hospitality services include:
• Airport Transportation
• Morning yoga
• Horseback riding nature ride
• Colored sheep walk
• Ranch activities including hiking, fishing, horseshoes, barbecuing
A Blend of Comfort, Relaxation & Rejuvenating Outdoor Activities
- Start off your day right by treating yourself to our morning yoga class.
- Enjoy our sitting pond while watching for black bear in the Big Pasture.
- Fish and swim within footsteps of your front door.
- Walk or bike “the loop” – a 4 mile walk along paved roads that begins and ends at your doorstep.
- Engulf yourself in the outdoors on our horseback nature trail rides.
- Allow the babbling sound of Ripple Creek to lull you into a mid-afternoon nap on your front porch.
- Barbecue steaks with family or friends, while deer graze in the pasture a stone’s throw away.
- Simply relax, and forget about civilization for a while.